Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Looking for a way to get foods that offer maximum nutritional benefits for minimal calories, yet still, taste delicious? Then, this recipe is going to be your new all-time favorite.
For the amazing health benefits, the credit goes to turmeric and coconut oil. The combination of these 2 ingredients makes a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer recipe.
In addition, this recipe is extremely low in carbs and high in healthy fats. Therefore, these healthy cups make a great snack that will keep you full in between meals. Plus, these good fats will reduce inflammation and improve digestive function.
Here’s how to prepare the healthy turmeric coconut cream cups:
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pinch of black pepper
- ½ cup Coconut Butter
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp or honey or maple syrup (optional)
- At first, you should melt the butter or ghee in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat and mix in the turmeric and black pepper.
- Stir until well combined, set aside.
- Now grab the shredded coconut, coconut oil, coconut butter, lemon juice and stevia into a food processor and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Use a spoon to scoop about 2 tbps of the coconut mixture into a muffin tin.
- Careful spoon 1 tbsp from the turmeric mixture on top of the coconut mixture in each tin.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, remove from molds, and keep in your fridge.
- Enjoy cold! The cups lasts for up to 1 week in the fridge.