Pure lavender oil is one of the most beneficial oils that makes it perfect for every household. In fact, lavender oil possesses potent medicinal properties and an aroma that soothes the senses. For instance, you can combine lavender oil with lemon to get rid of headaches and anxiety.
The oil has amazing anti-inflammatory, analgesic, detoxifier, antibacterial, hypotensive, antimicrobial, antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-fungal, and sedative properties. Plus, the essential oil of lavender has been proven to help with depression, insomnia, and ease labor pains.
Lavender aromatherapy has been demonstrated to boost health in numerous ways, such as:
- The inhalation of lavender aromatherapy reduces the perception of pain. Therefore, it replaces conventional analgesics for adults and children.
- The aroma of lavender is extremely pleasant for the human body that corresponds with potential benefits in the autonomic nervous system.
- Inhaling the scent of lavender essential oil can also ease the acute management of migraine attacks.
- Lavender aromatherapy improves mood and reduces anxiety in female patients when being treated with chronic hemodialysis.
- Lavender oil has calming effects that boost alertness and increase the speed of mathematical calculations.
Here’s how to prepare the lavender lemonade:
- 1/4 cup dried, organic culinary lavender
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
- 5 cups pure water
- 1 cup raw honey
- Lavender sprigs for garnish
- At first, boil ½ liter of water in a pan. Once it’s boiled remove it from heat.
- Add honey and dried lavender to the pan and let them soak for 20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and pour it into a large container.
- Add the lemon juice and the rest of the water. Make sure to mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate the mixture.
Lavender essential oil is one of the most powerful oils that help to improve your health and general well-being. It is gentle and efficient at the same time. Therefore, make sure you always have some of it at home.