Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
The standard American diet usually consists of fast and simple foods that include GMOs. The dangerous substances found in this food are extremely stressful for human bodies, plus their negative effects can even worsen the pH levels.
In order to be healthy and strong, the human body needs an alkaline organism. However, if you’re putting too much junk food in your body, the chances are you’re consuming mainly acidic foods. Thus, will affect the immune system in a bad way and will make your body more susceptible to various diseases.
The most alkalizing foods are plant foods, and they’re excellent for providing your body with energy. Therefore, you should start consuming them much more, since they can’t harm your body in any way. In fact, they can just promote your health further.
At first, here are the top 5 alkaline foods:
- Melons are a super alkaline food and have a pH value of 8.5. In addition, they cleanse the colon and hydrate the body.
- Olive oil is a delicious oil rich in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids like no other food.
- Flax seeds are high in fiber and vitamin E. They can also reduce inflammation and hot flashes in menopausal women.
- Swiss Chard is a highly alkaline that can protect your organism from viruses and bacteria and fight off the free radicals in your body
- Buckwheat will energize the body and protect your heart and cardiovascular system.
In addition, you can also increase the intake of the following alkaline foods:
- Spinach — High in vitamins
- Mango — Detoxify the colon
- Quinoa — Keep your blood sugar levels under control
- Cauliflower – A great alternative for regular bread
- Parsley — Cleanse the intestines
- Broccoli — Lower cholesterol
- Lemons — Prevent coughs and flu
- Alfalfa Sprouts – Control the hormones and help digestion
- Pineapple – Promote weight loss
- Papaya — Cleanse your colon from toxins
- Oranges — Excellent for preventing and treating cold
- Seaweeds – High amounts of iron and are able to reduce acid levels fast
- Grapefruit – High in vitamins A and C
- Avocado – Improve heart health
- Carrots — Packed with beta-carotene and good for the eyes
- Sauerkraut — High in probiotics
- Brussels Sprouts — May prevent cancer
- Grapes – Abundant in vitamins and antioxidants, which lower blood pressure
- Cucumber — Boost skin health
- Garlic — Lower high blood pressure
- Bananas — Contain powerful antioxidants