Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Being the most important daily meal, your breakfast should be rich in numerous nutrients that will improve your overall health. Additionally, the secret to boosting your weight loss abilities is a well-balanced regime.
In fact, oats are considered as one of the least processed foods that are abundant in carbs and fiber, such as beta-glucan. Also, oats provide a much better source of protein and fat than grains.
Here’s the recommended daily intake of half a cup (78 grams) of dry oats:
- Manganese: 191% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 34% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI
- Vitamin B1: 39% of the RDI
- Copper: 24% of the RDI
- Zinc: 20% of the RDI
- Iron: 20% of the RDI
- Vitamin B5: 10% of the RDI
- Folate: 11% of the RDI
Therefore, if you combine such breakfast with regular exercise and healthier meal alternatives, you will definitely drop excess weight, promote overall health, and strengthen the entire body.
Here are 3 overnight oats recipes that secretly promote weight loss:
1. Nut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of unsalted nuts of choice
- ½ a cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsps of nut butter of choice
- ½ a ripe banana
Pour the milk in the jar, and stir the nut butter in it. Then, add the rolled oats and the thinly-sliced banana. Mix well until the ingredients are combined. Afterward, place the lid on the jar and refrigerate it overnight. The next morning, add a bit of almond milk, sprinkle with nuts on top and serve.
2. Blueberry Walnuts Overnight Oats
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- ½ a cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of crushed walnuts
In a mason jar, combine all the ingredients. Stir well until the oats are thoroughly coated in liquid. Place the lid on the jar and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, you may add in a little coconut milk in order to loosen up the oats, enjoy.
3. Raspberry, Almond, and Coconut Overnight Oats
- ½ a cup of rolled oats
- 1/8 tsp of almond extract
- 1/8 tsp of ground cinnamon
- ½ a cup of raspberries
- ½ a cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- ½ a tbsp of sliced almonds (add in the morning)
- 1 tsp of shredded coconut (add in the morning)
Add all of the ingredients as well as the raw honey into a glass mason jar and mix them thoroughly. Place lit on the jar and refrigerate them overnight. In the morning add the almonds and coconut. Just make
sure to mix them well then you can eat them. Enjoy the ton of health benefits.