Love chocolate cookies, but want a recipe with no flour, no eggs, and no added sugar. Then, try one of our favorite healthy cookie recipes today. This dessert is so easy to prepare and provide many nutritional benefits.
In this dessert, the avocado replaces the butter. This might sound insane, but the avocado contains numerous vitamins, which help to maintain a healthy body. Therefore, these cookies are extremely healthy to consume.
Avocados replace the moistness and binding properties of the butter, so they are an ideal substitute for unhealthy butter. Actually, you can’t taste the avocado, so do not panic it’s not as weird as you might think.
Avocados have a great source of healthy fats, minerals, and vitamins. The taste blends so well, you will not find any difference at all.
These treats are free of refined sugar instead, they are sweetened with honey. Also, there is no use of white flour. These chocolate avocado cookies are chewy, chocolatey, and still taste dreamy.
Here is the chocolate avocado cookies recipe, the healthiest cookie in the world:
- 1/2 fresh organic avocado
- 2 ounces organic unsweetened cocoa chocolate, melted in 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp unsalted organic almond butter
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1 organic egg and 1 egg white
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp organic almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a high-speed blender or a food processor, and puree the avocado until becomes very smooth.
- Add all other ingredients, one at a time and pulse until becomes creamy and smooth.
- Chill the batter in the fridge for an hour.
- Fill a pastry bag and pipe the batter onto a cookie sheet. You can do the same thing with a tablespoon, just place them onto the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 15-17 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before serving.