Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
A healthy body is capable of eliminating uric acid by itself, however, sometimes when purines are broken it can lead to serious health issues and conditions.
If your body is producing too much uric acid or is not able to remove enough of it, hyperuricemia may occur. In fact, high levels of it can lead to numerous diseases, including a painful type of arthritis called gout. Plus, too much uric acid in your blood can lead to diabetes, heart disease, and kidney disease.
The high levels in the body can elevate as a result of different reasons. The most common factors are drinking too much alcohol, genetics, an underactive thyroid, immune-suppressing drugs, niacin, or vitamin B-3, obesity.
Fortunately, there are many foods and drinks that can help you lower the levels of uric acid in the body and help you keep them at normal levels.
Here are the 8 foods that can lower uric acid:
- Cherries: They are rich in anthocyanins, so that might reduce the risk of gout attacks and prevent the formation of uric acids crystals.
- Water: Increased water intake detoxifies your body, and may help prevent its formation.
- Berries: Berries are powerful anti-inflammatory foods, and contain beneficial chemicals.
- Squash: Lowers the high levels of uric acid.
- Apples: They’re also extremely beneficial for people suffering from high uric acid.
- Onions: Peel two onions, boil them, add some lemon juice, and drink the remedy daily in order to reduce the acid levels in the body.
- Artichokes: They are full of nutrients and cleansing properties that help control inflammation caused by a build-up of this acid.
- Celery: This veggie causes the body to flush out excess crystals that build up in the joints.
- Broccoli, Cucumbers, and Tomatoes: These vegetables eliminates the build-up in soft tissues and joints.
- Carrots: The regular consumption of carrots lowers the risk of excess uric acids in the system.
- Bananas: Changing your diet to include more low-purine foods, like bananas, is extremely beneficial in lowering uric acids.