Nowadays, almost every person has trouble maintaining their weight. It isn’t very easy to stay healthy, even if you exercise regularly or are physically active. In fact, you most likely because of our changing diet that is made up of unhealthy and fast food items. For instance, it is expected that 50% of the population of the world will be overweight in the near future.
In addition, obesity can cause various other health issues and a higher risk of developing diabetes, cardiac issues as well as high blood pressure, digestive problems, thyroid issues such as ulcers, gout, and psychological and physical stress.
Moreover, it has been proven that 1/3 of the people living consume 50 % greater food intake than what they require. If all people consume only the amount they actually need, it is possible to solve the issues of the scarcity of food and water.
The main reasons for excess weight are as follows:
- Unhealthy diet – The majority of our meals are fast food or packed with sugar, chemicals, and other harmful substances. We often eat bread or pastries, flour baked goods, fried food, and sugary desserts packaged, processed foods as well as drink harmful beverages such as soft drinks.
- No physical activity – Our modern-day lifestyle is largely based on sitting for a long time since we utilize machines for nearly every activity we do. We are glued to computers for a long time and we don’t have time to stroll through the park or go into the fitness center. In addition, the majority of us own a vehicle or take taxis, yet we rarely take a walk.
- Insomnia – Studieshas shown that people who don’t sleep enough, are more likely to suffer from overweight and other health conditions such as type 2 diabetes.
Therefore, we recommend a simple diet for weight loss that offers simple, yet effective strategies to help you shed excess weight quickly.
Here’s the fastest & healthiest weight loss diet plan:
When you begin the process of losing weight it is essential to establish a plan of action that will keep you on track throughout this period. You should just follow these simple guidelines:
- Your day should begin and end with a consumption of a glass of lukewarm water.
- Do not drink water during or after meals.
- Do not eat food after 8 pm. On the other hand, if you are feeling hungry take an cold glass of milk, or eat some fruit.
- Consume a less amount of calories than you require to eat. Since your meals must be small enough to ensure that you are full for a minimum of 3-4 hours.
- Try following a diet plan that involves liquid foods like milk and different types of soups. Since, 25-30% of your meals should be liquid.
- Beware of eating junk food because they contain a lot of preservatives and other chemicals. These include pizza, sweets, canned foods, fried food, hot-dogs, processed food items, and pastries.
- The most beneficial dinner meal is having a light cooked vegetarian meals.
- Reduce your intake of soft drinks, store bought teas as well as canned juice, and coffee.
- It is recommended to limit yourself to no more than 4 snacks per day. For example some healthier options for snacks are smoothies, salads lime juice, some seasonal fruit.
- It is recommended that you walk for about 15 minutes prior meals, or 4 times throughout the day.
- Additionally, maintain your physique in good shape, it is recommended to frequently exercise.
In addition, here are 7 efficient exercises for cardio that you can do every day of your week:
This workout can help you to get rid of more than 100 calories in less than 10 minutes. Plus, it does not require any equipment. It will also reduce stress and help reduce anxiety, which is an important reason behind weight gain. So, it is recommended to kick, punch, or combine them against a bag or even the air.
- Jogging in Place
The cardio workout is an easy way to prepare yourself for a more intense workout. Simply jog to the stationary position.
- Squat Jumps
The plyometric workout will increase your heartbeat, and can effectively reduce calories and increase the strength of your legs. Therefore, starting from the squat position should aim to get to the highest height you can and then return to the starting squat position.
- Jump Rope
It is a fantastic fitness routine since it burns 220 calories in under 20 minutes. Furthermore, you can get the jump rope at an affordable price, and you can work it out wherever you like. It is best to spin the rope using handles in a series of turns while leaping over it.
It is recommended to squat until you are on the ground, then jump your feet up to an upright position, then leap back into the plank position and get up. This is a great one since it can generate over 100 calories within 10 minutes.
- Jumping Jacks
The feet should be thrown wide while circling your arms overhead, then returning to them. This exercise doesn’t require any specific equipment or training and will aid in burning around 100 calories in a matter of 10 minutes.
- Mountain Climbers
Start with a pushup start by running your knees out and in. This will boost your heart rate, however, it also provides muscles and endurance in your core.