Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Lemons are one of the healthiest fruits on the planet, and their juice is abundant in vitamins, flavonoids, proteins, minerals, phytonutrients, and antioxidants.
Your body is craving water when you wake up in the morning. Therefore, drinking lemon water first thing in the morning gives the body a chance to absorb vitamins more effectively. In addition, your health will be more than rejuvenated in numerous healthy ways, while promoting your immunity at the same time.
One cup of lemon juice contains approximately:
- 61 calories
- 21 grams of carbohydrates
- 1 gram of dietary fiber
- 0.9 gram of protein
- 112 milligrams of vitamin C (187 percent daily value)
- 303 milligrams of potassium (9 percent DV)
- 31.7 micrograms of folate (8 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams of vitamin B6 (6 percent DV)
- 14.6 milligrams of magnesium (4 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams of thiamin (5 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams of copper (4 percent DV)
- In addition to the nutrients mentioned above, lemon juice also contains some vitamin E, pantothenic acid, calcium, and zinc.
Here are the amazing health benefits of drinking lemon water first thing in the morning:
- Lemon juice can help to fill nutritional gaps and reduce joint pain
- The high potassium content will help to break kidney stones into tiny pieces and pass them into your urine
- Lemon water relieves gallbladder pain
- The strong antiviral and antibacterial qualities of lemons promotes the body ability to stop cold and flu
- Lemon water will strengthen your immune system
- It eases symptoms of fibromyalgia and reduces fatigue
- Consuming lemon juice will help you prevent food poisoning
- Lemon water helps to ease or resolve constipation issues
- Lemon relieves the symptoms due to GERD
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that will reduce inflammation in your body
- Lemon water, if consumed regularly, can help you clear the skin and cure any skin problems
- Lemon water helps prevents muscle soreness
- Due to vitamins A & C lemon juicer promote healthy nails
- This drink will help you prevent alcoholic cravings
- The high levels of pectin regulate blood sugar levels, suppress appetite, and support healthy weight loss process