Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Scientists have recently confirmed numerous medical benefits offered by black pepper essential oil. Thus, including the elimination of excess uric acid, body detoxification, reducing the craving for cigarettes, and promoting pain tolerance.
Black pepper is extracted either through CO2 extraction or steam distillation, therefore it offers exceptional antioxidant activity. In fact, black pepper oil has a peppery and spicy aroma, that successfully treats nerves and stomach cramps.
The black pepper essential oil abounds in many healing qualities and some of the most important ones are antioxidant, febrifuge, expectorant, and gastro-protective modules. In addition, it’s active ingredient piperine holds rich phytochemistry that involves oleoresins, volatile oils, and alkaloids.
Moreover, its main components are limonene, pinene, myrcene, Linalool, pinocarveol, alpha-termineol, phellandrene, beta-caryophyllene, beta-bisabolene, sabinene, camphene, and alpha-terpenene, and it is also a rich very rich in selenium, vitamin K, beta-carotene, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, and manganese.
Here’s how to use black pepper oil to promote your health:
- Soothe muscle pain – Apply 1–5 drops into the painful area and massage
- Improve digestion- You can apply it directly on the abdominal area or take 1–2 drops internally in a smoothie, soup, etc.
- Reduce high blood pressure – Add a couple of drops in a glass of water and drink it
- Eliminate uric acid – In order to treat chronic rheumatism, or soothe arthritis apply 2-3 drops to the affected area
- Body detox- Consume 1-2 drops of this essential oil internally
- Reduce cigarette cravings – Black pepper oil succesfully reduces cigarette cravings and symptoms of anxiety in smokers that are trying to quit. Just, add a few drops of it in a glass of water or directly inhale it
- Relieve congestion – Apply a few drops of it to the chest to relieve nasal congestion and sinusitis
- Treat respiratory issues – Inhale it directly from a bottle or take it internally to treat this certain issue
In addition, black pepper oil is highly beneficial in the case of IBS, anxiety and depression, insulin resistance, high blood sugar, brain and liver diseases and inflammation.