In order to make your lifestyle healthier, you should always follow at least 1 workout routine. Unfortunately, during the current pandemic due to safety reasons most of the gyms are closed. In fact, staying in shape during the pandemic is totally doable, it only requires a bit of discipline.
By focusing on one muscle group to a different one each day, you will end up having a well-rounded routine. Plus, the results will amaze you, as it only requires 45-60 minutes each day.
Here is the 2-month no-gym home workout plan:
You should do the following exercises and keep in mind that each day will slightly shift the focus on a different muscle group:
Perform 25 crunches, 15 lunges, 1 wall-sit for 25 seconds, 20 squats, 1 plank for 15 seconds, 5 push-ups, 35 jumping jacks, 10 sit-ups, and 10 butt-kicks.
You should repeat the same routine, but only change the number of repetitions.
Perform 20 crunches, 1 wall-sit for 25 seconds, 25 lunges, 10 squats, 1 plank for 30 seconds, 10 push-ups, 10 jumping jacks, 35 sit-ups, and 20 butt-kicks.
Perform 30 crunches, 15 squats, 25 lunges, 1 wall-sit for 35 seconds, 50 jumping jacks, 30 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, 1 plank for 40 seconds, and 25 butt-kicks.
Perform 20 crunches, 1 plank for 30 seconds, 15 lunges, 1 wall-sit for 60 seconds, 25 jumping jacks, 20 push-ups, 35 squats, 50 sit-ups, and 35 butt-kicks.
Perform 30 crunches, 60 lunges, 1 plank for 60 seconds, 25 squats, 1 wall-sit for 25 seconds, 55 jumping jacks, 40 sit-ups, 30 push-ups, and 50 butt-kicks.
Saturdays and Sundays are intended for the rest of your body. On the other hand, you can go for a walk or jog, or you can boost the workout effects by adding these interval pieces of training.
- 1st week- 30 seconds sprinting/30 seconds jogging/ x5
- 2nd week-35 seconds sprinting/45 seconds jogging/ x6
- 3rd week- 45 seconds sprinting/ 1 min. jogging/ x7
- 4th week- 50 seconds sprinting/ 45sec. jogging/ x8
- 5th week- 55 seconds sprinting/ 30 sec. jogging/ x7
- 6th week -1 minute sprinting/ 45 sec. jogging/ x6
- 7th week- 65 seconds sprinting/ 1 min. jogging/ x5
- 8th week- 70 seconds sprinting/ 45 sec. jogging/ x6
- 9th week- 75 seconds sprinting/ 30 sec. jogging/ x7
- 10th week- 80 seconds sprinting/ 45 sec. Jogging x8
Start with the 10-weeks no-gym home workout plan, and experience an amazing body transformation. Also, keep in mind that better results are visible with following a healthy eating regime.