The human body is truly an amazing machine. In fact, the body always sends signals when something is wrong with your health. Therefore, you should always listen to your health in order to be able to treat health issues on time and ensure the best wellbeing.
Here are 19 things your body could be trying to say about your health:
1. Nail issues – Surprisingly, your fingernails can say a lot about your health. In fact, side-to-side lines indicate stress, white spots or streaks might be a sign of kidney disease, and long longitudinal lines could be a sign of rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Shorter arms – Women with shorter arms 60 inches or less, are up to 1.5 times more vulnerable to Alzheimer’s disease.
3. Breast size – Nowadays many women are proud to have a bigger bra cup however, large breast size can increase your risk of type 2 diabetes and breast cancer.
4. Premature facial wrinkles – If you are in early menopause and you notice wrinkles, you might experience trouble with the bone mineral density.
5. Height – Shorter people appear to have longer average lifespans. It’s believed their genes responsible for longevity.
6. Stunted or uneven teeth – If you notice that over time your teeth become more stunted or uneven, your health is probably associated with increased stress.
7. Blood type – Studies shows that people with blood type O, either negative or positive, are less likely to develop pancreatic cancer.
8. Stinky feet – Foot odor isn’t abnormal, however it can be a sign of bacterial and fungal infections, therefore you should always keep proper hygiene.
9. Loss of eyebrow hair – If you find yourself losing hair at an alarming rate it can be a sign of a thyroid disease.
10. Cracked, dry lips – Chapped lips sometime can occur, yet if you experience this issue frequently it can be a sign of dehydration or an allergic reaction caused by lip cosmetics.
11. Abnormal hair growth – The abnormal or excessive hair growth is generally due to your body producing too many male hormones and can be a sign of issues like polycystic ovarian syndrome.
12. Pale tongue – This could a symptom of an iron deficiency, to be sure you need to take a test and see if they’re a low too low.
13. Swollen feet – If there is no obvious cause such as pregnancy or similar, you should consult your doctor about your swollen feet as this may indicate heart failure.
14. BMI – If you’re worried about your cognition later in life, you may have a higher Body Mass Index. Plus, the chance of developing dementia in people in their 40s is greater.
15. Puffy eyes – Having minor swelling under the eyes is often attributed to lack of sleep however, this may also be a symptom of excess stress.
16. Dry skin – Occasional dry skin is normal, especially in cold weather. But, this may also be a symptom of diabetes, nutrient deficiencies, and hypothyroidism.
17. Pungent urine or stools – If you notice a correlation between smelly stools and eating dairy products, you might be lactose intolerance.
18. Abnormal sweat smell – If it smells like acetone, your blood sugar may be at an abnormal level.
19. Dark velvety skin patches – Thus could be an indication of insulin resistance, which can lead to diabetes.