When medicines were not readily available, patients treated their ailments with an effective natural remedy.
This natural anti-fungal, antibiotic and antiseptic fighter ensures that your health is in top shape and helps maintain the proper circulation of blood, as well as eliminate germs and bacteria. The all-in-one apple cider vinegar!
If you use ACV for tonic purposes, you will benefit from many health advantages and improve your immunity. Furthermore, ACV can cleanse the blood and protect you from infection and viruses.
In order to make this recipe, you’ll require a pair of gloves to prevent contact with hot peppers. If you suffer from sinus congestion, the spicy smell can trigger your sinuses, therefore be cautious.
Here’s how to make the most powerful natural antibiotic ever:
- 2 tbsp. turmeric powder, or two pieces of turmeric root
- 700 ml. apple cider vinegar (organic)
- ¼ of finely chopped clove
- ¼ of finely chopped onion
- 2 hot chili peppers 2 (the hotter, the more intense flavor)
- 1/4 grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated horseradish
Mix all ingredients apart from the ACV and then place them in the container. After that add the ACV to the mixture, then seal the container well, and store it in a dark, cool place for 2 weeks.
Shake the mix several times throughout the two-week period. After two weeks the liquid should be strained and save the pieces and bits to use in salads or other food combinations.
Consume at least 1 tablespoon of this liquid every day, then gradually increase it to a small glass daily. If you have health issues that are more severe You can begin with 5-6 teaspoons per day.
Be aware that the flavor of the remedy is strong, so you should combine it with a lemon slice to avoid a burning sensation. Before you swallow, make sure to gargle thoroughly however, do not mix the remedy with drinking water. If you’re taking it to treat a child or pregnant woman it is recommended to take smaller doses.
What makes it so powerful?
A majority of these ingredients such as hot peppers and turmeric have powerful anti-inflammatory properties. This allows these tonics to combat illnesses. Turmeric can also be beneficial in treating joint discomfort.
- Garlic Garlic is renowned for its antifungal and antibiotic properties. It is employed to fight numerous ailments. It also aids in the creation of healthy bacteria, by eliminating those that are harmful.
- Onions are like garlic in their characteristics and are able to kill infections quickly.
- Horseradish is an amazing herb that shields the lung from inflammation. It’s amazing if have colds or flu.
- Ginger is a universal remedy for a wide range of illnesses. It boosts blood circulation and fights diseases.
- Chili peppers help the immune system to improve and maintain blood flow in top shape.
Hippocrates became the very first person to make use of ACV as a remedy around 400BC. At the time, ACV along with honey proved to be the top cure for just about everything.
ACV is made of fresh apples, which can be fermented until it’s ready. The vinegar made from apple cider is a rich source of pectin which helps regulate cholesterol levels. Additionally, ACV helps the body absorb more calcium from different foods, and helps keep the bone structure in good shape.