Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
According to statistics, 1 in 10 people has kidney stones at some point in their life. Nowadays, this old problem is more common than ever, and people who had kidney stones before are more likely to get them again.
Some of the major causes of kidney stones are insufficient water intake, too salty or too sugary food, weight loss surgery, lack of physical activity, obesity, as well as infections or genes.
Eating too much fructose increases the risk of developing a kidney stone. Hence, it’s more common nowadays and can be found in table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup.
As we all know, waste materials are being dissolved in the urine. Therefore, when too much waste builds up it triggers the development of crystals, resulting in kidney stones. Therefore, you should drink high amounts of filtered water, especially before you go to bed.
Here are a few more tips that prevent the formation of kidney stones:
- Avoid foods high in calcium
- Reduce foods with rich sodium content
- limit the intake of animal protein foods
- Avoid food that contains a lot of oxalates, as they boost the formation of larger kidney stones
- Lower the intake of peanuts, sweet potatoes, wheat bran, almonds, spinach, cashews, soybeans, soy milk, instant tea, black tea, beets, hazelnuts, and dried beans
- Lemons are beneficial and help to dissolve the calcium crystals
- Watermelon is a potent diuretic which is extremely high in water that reduces kidney stone risk
- Potassium citrate may help to dissolve stones
- Drink water throughout the night (if you are awake) and before you go back to bed
Here’s the powerful juice that naturally removes kidney stones:
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 organic orange, peeled
- 4 slices of organic watermelon
- 1 organic apple
- 4 ice cubes
In fact, this juice is extremely easy to make, just put all ingredients in a blender and mix well. Your refreshing drink is ready now, enjoy.