Dental hygiene is crucial if you want to keep your oral health at its best. In addition, a healthy mouth has amazing health benefits that help to prevent numerous infections and diseases. For example, some studies have shown that plaque build-up can lead to a higher chance of cardiovascular disease and easily develop diabetes.
Fortunately, here’s one Ayurvedic natural toothpaste that will preserve your health and keep your hands away from expensive types of commercial toothpaste.
On the other hand, you can easily find some of the different Ayurvedic toothpaste at the markets, but this one is the most effective and contains neem (Azadirachta indica). Thus, effectively treats gum issues and cavities, plus it promotes teeth and gum health.
In addition, it doesn’t include fluoride, and has potent antibacterial properties, thanks to coconut oil, baking soda, and xylitol.
Here’s how to prepare the Ayurvedic natural toothpaste to whiten teeth:
- 3 tbsps of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of neem powder
- 3 tbsps extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of xylitol (for taste)
- 15 drops of mint essential oil/aroma
The preparation process is very simple, you should just thoroughly mix all ingredients in a suitable container. Also, since coconut oil may harden due to the outside temperature, you should store the paste in a glass jar. That’s all, now your natural homemade toothpaste is ready for use.
For optimal results, you should use this natural toothpaste just like you use your regular toothpaste. In fact, it’s best to use it at least 3 times per day.
Here’s a list of the powerful benefits of this natural toothpaste:
- Using natural toothpaste is an effective way to remove plaque
- It enhances the balance of the chemicals in your teeth
- This toothpaste will whiten your teeth and treat gum diseases
- It also helps in reversing the cavities
- The natural toothpaste doesn’t infect sensitive teeth
- Provides restorative remediation for dental hygiene