Many people experience an anxiety disorder, in fact it’s the third most common mental health issue in the world. Nevertheless, almost every person suffers from a headache once in a while.
How do you handle your stress and anxiety? Some people take aspirin, panadol, or paracetamol, while others use more harmful drugs, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
Fortunately, studies in Germany have confirmed that lavender essential oil works great, compared to other medical drugs which may cause some side effects. Lavender has been examined for its antibacterial and antiviral effect, which has the ability to reduce stress and lower anxiety disorders.
Moreover, lavender essential oil provides anti-depressive properties which aid in sleep. Those are very powerful factors which can aid in managing stress.
Here some benefits of lavender essential oil, discovered in clinical studies:
- Lavender aromatherapy lowers the perception of pain in children and adults
- Alleviate depressing mood and anxiety in female patients when receiving dialysis treatment
- A study discovered, while burning lavender oil 85% of candidates considered that lavender aroma improved the work atmosphere
- Lavender, relieves anxiety through its effect on olfactory nerve cells and increases alertness
- Decreases stress and anxiety levels among patients treated in intensive care units
Therefore, you should try lavender lemonade and enjoy its taste and health benefits:
Lavender lemonade also relieves numerous conditions:
- Depression and anxiety
- High blood pressure
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
Moreover, lavender essential oil treats skin and nail infections, cleanses the blood, purifies kidneys, cleanses the skin, suppresses bacterial growth, and more.
Here’s how to make lavender lemonade to help with headaches and anxiety:
- 12 cups of pure water
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
- Lavender sprigs for garnish (optional)
Peel and juice the six fresh lemons. In a container thoroughly mix all ingredients together. Adjust the taste to your liking by, adding more water or honey. Lastly, put in a refrigerator to cool.