When it comes down to dealing with high blood pressure, cholesterol, or obesity at the same time it sounds like an impossible challenge to master. However, these health conditions can be easily forgotten with one simple detox remedy that will get you on your feet straight away.
The following remedy will perform a total body detox and it will boost your metabolism immediately. In addition, this drink promotes weight loss, lowers high blood pressure, and most importantly fights diabetes.
Here’s how to prepare the 2-minute detox drink:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12-16 oz. or one glass of water
Simply add all the ingredients together in a blender, mix thoroughly until you get a smooth and homogenous mixture.
You should drink the remedy every morning on an empty stomach. Now, since the remedy takes only 2 minutes to prepare it’s always a better choice to prepare it just before consuming it. Proceed this for at least 3 months or longer.
Here are the health benefits of these reasonable and easily available ingredients:
- Cinnamon is a very popular spice that treats insulin sensitivity and prevents inflammation. One study, released by “Proceedings of the Nutrition Society” journal assures that the Cr compound found in cinnamon, regulates blood glucose levels, cholesterol, and even type II diabetes.
- Apple Cider Vinegar will help you stabilize your blood pressure levels because of its acidity. The antihypertensive effects of acetic acid and vinegar were published in a study by the “Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry” journal.
- Lemon juice will successfully alkalize your body due to its high flavonoid content. Moreover, the high amount of vitamin C in lemon juice will get a total immunity boost and help your body perform better in your everyday life.
- Honey contains many health components that favor good health and well being. It contains significant nutrients like enzymes, minerals, and polyphenols that encourage the body to heal faster and remain healthy.