Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Recent scientific analysis has proven that hair dyes have harmful chemicals that can trigger the development of abnormal cancer cells.
Permanent hair dye and straighteners may increase breast cancer risk. In fact, the number of women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer is 4 to 6 times greater.
Natural products might not last as long as conventional ones, but they’ll certainly help strengthen and safeguard your hair. As per the National Institute of Cancer, there are more than 500 chemicals in hair dyes and the majority are carcinogenic. Seems horrible, right?
Coffee, however, is a wonderful natural product that has amazing results. It has outstanding results and your hair grows more quickly.
According to a study from 2007 released in International Magazine of Dermatology in the January issue coffee has a remarkable effect in increasing your hair’s growth.
The use of coffee to color your hair:
- Make a truly strong dose of organic coffee. Use espresso because certain varieties that are not organic are treated with chemical.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Make sure to add 2 teaspoons organic espresso and 2 cups all-natural conditioning into the cup of coffee you’ve already made.
- Apply the resulting mixture on your hair, and let it sit for about one hour. This natural dye your hair treatment will colour your hair and won’t affect the quality of your hair.
Here’s how to dye your hair with coffee:
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo then rinse your hair. Now, add the coffee that you’ve already prepared.
- Let it stay there for 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with apple cider vinegar as it is able to change the color of your hair.
- Rinse the hair once more with lukewarm water.
- If you’re not content with how your hair appears then repeat the process for a few times more, and you’ll be sure to achieve the desired result.