Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
When it comes to losing weight it’s crucial to strive for a combination of a healthy, balanced diet along with regular exercise. Fortunately, you can accelerate these effects and burn more calories with a few natural remedies.
In fact, ginger water is one of the best combinations that can help you lose weight. In addition, it speeds up the fat-burning process especially in the area of the waist, hips, and thighs.
Ginger water offers numerous other health benefits such as:
- Maintains healthy blood pressure and prevents the creation of blood clots in the arteries
- It provides anti-inflammatory properties and offers one of the most powerful antioxidants
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- It gradually destroys free radicals, which are among the main triggers of cancer
- It fights inflammation, relieves joint issues, and treats rheumatism
Ginger is one of the healthiest roots on the planet. This extremely powerful ingredient has strong anti-inflammatory properties, that promote health in various ways.
According to Medical News Today, 100 grams of fresh ginger root contain:
- 79 calories
- 17.86 g of carbohydrate
- 1.15 g of iron
- 7.7 mg of vitamin C
- 3.57 g of protein
- 3.6 g of dietary fiber
- 33 mg of potassium
- 14 mg of sodium
Other nutrients found in ginger in ginger are:
- Vitamin B6
Here are some ginger water health benefits:
- Boosts immunity – the regular consumption of ginger strengthens the immune system and lowers the risk of a stroke and fights infections in the intestines.
- Relieves joint pain – ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation and soothe joint pain.
- Improves blood circulation – being rich in zinc and magnesium, improves blood circulation, and prevents the accumulation of bad cholesterol in the liver.
- Prevents colds and flu – its powerful antibiotic and expectorant properties relieve colds, coughs, and prevent flu.
- Improves digestion – it enhances your digestion and helps your body make more energy. Plus, it prevents issues such as abdominal pains, constipation, indigestion, and intestinal gas.
- Improves nutrient absorption – it stimulates the release of pancreatic enzymes, so it improves nutrients absorption in the organism and stimulates appetite.
Here is how to prepare this ginger water drink:
- 1 ginger root (cut into thin slices)
- 1.5 liters of water
- Lemon juice (optional)
At first, boil the water and add the ginger. Afterward, reduce the heat and leave it to simmer for 15 minutes. Then, remove it from the heat and put the mixture aside to cool for about 20 minutes, and lastly strain it.
Drink a glass of ginger water in the morning, before breakfast, and in the evening, before your dinner. You can also store this drink in your refrigerator.