Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Cumin is a spice native to Egypt with a long tradition of use in Mexican, Indian, and North African kitchens. Cumin has a peppery taste that can add a warm, somewhat nutty flavor to your food. In addition, this herb is a key component in curry powder and some chili powders.
Despite offering a warm, nutty flavor to your foods, this amazing spice provides amazing health benefits for your body. On the other hand, cumin can successfully help you in burning those extra pounds from your weight. In fact, cumin is such an effective weight loss stimulant since, it significantly speeds up your metabolism and aid digestion.
Numerous studies have proven that this spice is a powerful natural remedy that fights insomnia, respiratory disorders, anemia, and even skin disorders. Cumin also is naturally rich in iron and contains Vitamin C, and which promotes the immune system and prevents the spread of infectious diseases.
Nowadays, research has found that cumin may also treat fluid retention, bowel spasms, diarrhea, menstrual problems, gas, colic, and boost sexual desire.
A tsp of whole cumin seed contains the following nutritional facts:
- 1 gram fat
- 22 calories
- 1 gram dietary fiber
- 1 gram protein
- 76 international units vitamin A (2 percent DV)
- 56 milligrams calcium (6 percent DV)
- 22 milligrams magnesium (5 percent DV)
- 107 milligrams potassium (3 percent DV)
- 30 milligrams phosphorus (3 percent DV)
- 10 milligrams sodium
- 3 grams carbohydrate
The results of a study published from the “Complementary Therapies” show that cumin consumption successfully promotes weight loss. Researchers randomly divided 88 overweight women over the course of 3 months. The group that ate yogurt with three grams of cumin in it, twice a day, helped them lose an average of 50% more weight than the other group that ate plain yogurt.
Here’s how to double fat loss with 1 teaspoon of cumin:
- Add cumin when cooking soups, stews, beans, chili, rice, or lentils.
- Add this herb to salad dressings, marinades, and mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle some into your scrambled eggs recipe.
- Cumin goes well with carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, and cauliflower.
- Add cumin to a meat mixture when making meatballs, meatloaf, or even hamburgers.
- Sprinkle on roasted nuts or chickpeas.
- Brew your own cumin seed tea. Simply boil the seeds and let them steep for 10 minutes.
The weight-loss method will help you feel full for longer and suppress food cravings. The ideal combination of diet and exercise not only puts you in a better mood, yet it quickly drops the extra pounds and eventually achieves the desired weight loss goal.