Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Due to poor blood circulation, followed by blood congestion, many people suffer uncomfortably and encounter with serious health issues.
Normally, the valves in your veins make sure that blood flows toward your heart. However, when some of the “valves” in the vein fail, blood starts to flow backward and begins to collect in your legs, forming what looks like varicose veins.
The main causes of varicose veins include:
- Overweight or obesity
- Extensive sitting or standing, lack of movement
- Liver or gallbladder stones
- Chronic constipation
Some of the relief techniques you can try against varicose veins include:
- Watch your weight, get rid of the excess pounds
- Focusing on a low-fat diet
- Drink green juices to alkalize the body and improve blood circulation
- Drinking lots of water daily
10+ Foods that Prevent Varicose Veins
Some of the foods which can treat varicose veins:
All leafy green vegetables, blueberries, cherries, blackcurrants, blackberries, cranberries, kiwifruits, other citrus fruits, bell peppers, pineapple, beetroot, whole grains.
Varicose Veins Homemade Juice Remedy:
- ½ medium-sized beetroot
- ½ small pineapple
- 2 ribs celery
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- ¼ lemon
- ½-inch ginger root
Blend all these ingredients in a juicer and drink the juice every day for best effects.
Additional Tips on Preventing Varicose Veins:
Some of the remaining remedies against varicose veins include:
- Researches advise a low-impact activity, such as yoga, fast walking, cycling, and swimming.
- Some rich fiber foods, like wheat, oats, figs, tomatoes, plums, nuts, beans, cauliflower, carrots, onions, avocados, and sweet potato are perfect.
- Eat more of these potassium-rich foods like yogurt, tuna, salmon, dates, nuts, legumes, potatoes, oranges, chicken and spinach.
- Herbs can help a lot, therefore consume more buckwheat, Rutosides, St. John’s Wort, Centella Asiatica, Ginkgo Biloba, and grape seed extract.
It is extremely important to be persistent, and you will achieve optimal results with your blood circulation.