Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
The thyroid gland is located at the neck base and its form resembles a butterfly or a bow tie. The thyroid is extremely beneficial for your overall health, as it is responsible for the production of thyroxin, a hormone that supports the regulation of the heart rate, growth, metabolism, and development of children.
On the other hand, when your thyroid isn’t functioning properly, it creates a real mess in your life. In fact, the more severe the thyroid disease, the more severe the symptoms are. In addition, it’s common that this disease affects your mood at first, causing either anxiety or depression.
Fortunately, one of the easiest home remedies for your thyroid requires only 2 ingredients. The certain remedy restores the balance in the body and treats your thyroid issues in a very short period of time.
There are two types of thyroid disorders hyperthyroidism, and hypothyroidism:
- Hyperthyroidism occurs when when your thyroid is overactive and produces too much of the hormone thyroxine. Here are the most common symptoms:
- Changes in the bowel habits
- Menstrual issues
- Increased heart rate and palpitations
- Feeling hot
- Difficulty concentrating
- Weight loss
- Sleeping issues
- Racing thoughts
- Nervousness, anxiety, irritability
2. Hypothyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough of the hormone. Here are the symptoms:
- Decreased menstrual flow
- Weight gain
- Swelling in the front of the neck
- Muscle cramps
- Dry hair and skin
- Brittle nails
Here’s how to cure your thyroid gland with 2 ingredients:
- 40 pieces of green (young) walnuts
- 1 kg of organic honey
- 1 large jar or several smaller ones
At first, you should wash the nuts, and leave them to dry. Afterward, prick them with some sharp knife or a needle. Then, put them into the jar, and pour the honey over them. Do not close the jar, and leave it on some brighter place, you can place it to be exposed to sunlight.
Leave the jar open for 40 days. Lastly, strain the liquid and pour it into a glass bottle.
In order to cure your thyroid gland, make sure to take 2 tablespoons of the remedy twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.