Coffee is among the top three most popular drinks with a surprising variety of health benefits. In fact, due to its powerful abilities and its delicious taste, coffee nowadays has become a regular part of many people’s daily life.
While recent studies have shown that coffee has some powerful health benefits, some coffee mixes can cause more harm than good. However, this is only when they’re mixed with sugars, sweet flavors, or cream.
Fortunately, you shouldn’t convince yourself from giving up coffee since it’s a powerhouse of nutrition. Therefore, feel free to start with this fat-burning coffee, and make it a part of your healthy lifestyle, plus you can burn some extra fat in no time.
Here’s the turmeric fat burning coffee recipe:
- 2 cups of organic coffee
- 1 tsp of XCT oil (MCT oil or coconut oil)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of butter
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 squirt of English Toffee Stevia
- 1 squirt of vanilla Stevia
- A dash of sea salt
At first, you should brew 2 cups of coffee and pour it into a glass blender while it’s still hot. Then, add all other ingredients and blend everything together until thoroughly combined. Lastly, transfer to serving cups and serve immediately. Enjoy!
The amazing effects of this coffee are a result of the powerful properties of its ingredients:
- Coffee is rich in powerful antioxidants. Therefore it provides the ability to help stabilize your blood sugar, lower insulin, and prevent food cravings.
- Turmeric will prevent inflammation and lower the risk of digestive issues and cancer.
- Butter is extremely beneficial in boosting your energy levels and preventing diabetes, obesity, and neurological disorders.
- XCT oil and MCT oil immediately raise ketones in the body for fat burning and energy. Coconut oil on the other hand soothes inflammation, balances the hormones, improves heart health, and relieves arthritis pain.
- Cinnamon helps to improve insulin sensitivity and help you prevent disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.