Fresh air is something we don’t get enough nowadays. A lack of fresh air not only puts you in a bad mood, but it also affects your health. No healthy home, no healthy life.
Heating systems in our home often dry out the air, thus increases pollutants and often brings your home below recommended humidity levels.
Yet, ate home bacteria and mold breed on moist environments. Which then causes watery eyes, itching, congestion, dizziness, respiratory problems, sneezing, and fatigue.
Luckily, there’s a solution when plants in your house can help. Moreover, these certain plants are perfect in bedrooms, rooms with low light, and bathrooms.
Additionally, you will preserve clean air and lessen the toxins which can provoke numerous health problems to your body. Also, there are a lot of other health advantages of being close to these plants.
Here are the plants that are extremely beneficial to your health:
1. Peace lilies. According to NASA’s research, this Lily plant can help to purify air quality by 60%. It brings up a relaxing atmosphere in your home, it’s perfect in the bathroom, and helps to stay away from mildew.
2. Palms. They absorb moisture through their leaves and eliminate air pollutants. They work great for rooms in large and small areas.
3. English Ivy. The ideal place for this plant is higher up in the room near the ceiling as it helps to absorb lots of humidity. Also, they need minimal daylight.
4. Money plants are perfect in treating health issues such as eye irritation, headaches, asthma, and respiratory problems. Additionally, these plants are assumed to be an indicator of luck and prosperity.
5. Chinese evergreen helps to filter out a variety of air pollutants and remove more toxins as exposure remains.
6. Tillandsia acts as a dehumidifier, they are perfect in high humidity areas which are prone to mold. Additionally, they help in reducing dust at your home.
7. Spider plants remove 90 percent of harmful substances in the air while, balancing the humidity levels.
8. Boston fern helps in scrubbing the air of out toxins and improves humidity levels.
9. Ficus is exceptionally good at eliminating formaldehyde, a very common toxin found in our indoor air.
10. Aloe plants are great at cleaning our air besides, they help with cuts and burns.
11. Dragon trees remove trichloroethylene, xylene, and formaldehyde.
12. Weeping figs are perfect for filtering pollutants.