Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Constipation is an American epidemic, an estimated 20 percent of the population experience these unpleasant symptoms.
Moreover, constipation has a negative impact on your health. In general, it affects people of all ages, and is often caused by inadequate dietary fiber, lack of exercise, as well as a low-fiber diet.
Many people solve constipation with laxatives, stool softeners, and fiber supplements. Although, adding some foods to your diet will treat it even better, try the natural and safe option.
Here are the 12 foods to eat if you need to poop:
- Kefir is a fermented milk beverage abundant in probiotics, a healthy bacteria which improves consistency and stool frequency also, speeds up bowel movements by minimizing intestinal transit time.
- Apples are loaded with fiber, so they improve digestion, improve gut health, and fight constipation.
- Artichokes are an antioxidant-rich, healthy whole food. They feed healthy bacteria in the colon, assisting in optimizing your gut health and relieving constipation.
- Beans have a great mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber, which softens stool and treats constipation.
- Pears stimulates the bowel movement, alleviate constipation, due to unabsorbed fructose, which acts as a natural laxative
- Figs are rich in fiber, alleviate abdominal pain, and decrease intestinal transit time
- Flaxseeds speed up the intestinal transit, treating both, constipation and diarrhea
- Lentils stimulate the production of butyric acid, a kind of short-chain fatty acid, which enhances bowel movements’
- Kiwi fruit is high in fiber, it accelerates the movement in the gut, and promotes regular bowel movements
- Sweet potatoes are packed with minerals and vitamins, they less discomfort caused by constipation within 4 days
- Prunes have a laxative effect, which softens stools and improves consistency
- Rhubarb provides laxative effects and fiber, which assists you to poop regularly
These foods are easy and accessible for consumption, plus they don’t need any fancy preparation. Also, drink plenty of water, limit the intake of dairy, start exercising, drink coffee, and consume foods rich in probiotics.