Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
If you are one of those people who are desperate to lose belly fat, then this breakfast is the best one for you. Not only is extremely delicious, yet it’s one of the healthiest. For instance, it’s highly nutritious and healthy, which will help you eliminate the toxic burden from your body and cleanse your intestines.
In addition, this breakfast significantly improves your hair and skin quality, but most importantly, it enhances your metabolism and boosts your immune system.
Among these health benefits, this breakfast also helps with constipation, lazy bowel, and obesity. Last, but not least, it engages the fat-burning process in your body that will help you shred your excess body fat. In fact, you will be amazed by your new weight loss change, skin complexion, and seeing your hair and nails stronger than ever.
Here’s hot to prepare the breakfast and never worry about belly fat again:
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp oat flakes
- 5-7 fleshy plums
- 1 cup kefir / low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- You should prepare your breakfast in the evening before going to bed, so you can enjoy it the next morning.
- At, first, you should soak your dried plums in 100 ml of boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put your cocoa, flaxseed, and oats in a separate bowl.
- Next, pour in a cup of kefir and combine thoroughly. After that, chop or blend the plums and add them to the previous mixture.
- Combine the entire mixture thoroughly, and store it in your fridge until the next morning.
In the morning you can enjoy your health-boosting and nutritious breakfast. In fact, you will notice some excellent improvements in a very brief period of time.
It’s also common to get an odd feeling in your stomach on the first day, but don’t worry. It’ll soon go away and your your digestive system will start working as a clock.