Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
We need to pay more attention to our feet and always keep them in perfect condition, since they support the entire weight of our body. Did you know only mere toes support half of the body weight?
Foot reflexology can help you with almost every part of your body, no wonder why it feels so good. Many researchers have confirmed amazing health benefits, such as improved sleep, boosted metabolism, headache relief, reduced blood pressure, and improved body’s circulation.
Here are few trick to reset your body’s circulation and metabolism for the next day:
- At first, you need to wash your feet with lukewarm water, to get them cleaned and relaxed.
- Add a few drops of peppermint, lavender, or eucalyptus oil to your skin lotion, and use the paste for the massage.
- Start gently from your toes by squeezing them, pulling them and twisting them.
- Massage the sole of the foot with firm pressure to avoid tickling, and focus in areas that feel sore.
- Reflexology points are also present on ankles, heels, the top of the foot therefore, massage the entire feet for at least 10 minutes.
- Repeat the same on your other feet, then, put on socks, and relish your sleep.
The foot massage is relatively simple to do, which will drastically improve your health on your own. The foot is believed to have specific reflex points, which requires some amount of study and practice. But, don’t worry over time you can master them, and reap the benefits of this technique.
For best results, and optimal health, you need to create a healthy routine to do this every night.