Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Fasting is voluntarily not eating food for varying lengths of time, sometimes even a week or more, and requires discipline. This practice has been linked to a number of health benefits, including weight loss, improved blood pressure, heart health, brain function, cancer prevention, and more.
Many studies have found that fasting kick-starts stem cells into producing new white blood cells, whose role is to fight against foreign invaders such as viruses and bad bacteria. Thus, is extremely beneficial in lowering the risk of many lifestyle-related conditions. In fact, it promotes the immune system and is highly beneficial for people suffering from damaged immune systems, like cancer patients on chemotherapy.
We often skip meals, eat on the run, eat more when stressed, or eat processed foods, and all of this confuses our digestive system. Therefore, fasting allows the body to relax the digestive system and apply 100% of its energy to the rest of the body where required.
Fasting for 72 hours can reboot the entire immune system:
Here are some fasting options:
- Water Fasting: In this fasting diet, you consume only water for a specified duration. It help you feel full, detoxify the body, and treat chronic pain, arthritis, migraines, and more.
- Selective Fasting: Also known for partial fasting it suggests abstention from only certain foods or for certain hours of the day.
- Intermittent Fasting: Intermittent fasting is often confused with dieting. It means you eat your calories during a specific window of the day, and choosing not to eat food during the rest., similar to the practice of the Theravada Monks.
Depending on which fasting option you will decide, the effects on your health will vary. However, here are 8 science-backed health benefits of this practice:
- Fasting controls blood sugar levels and reduces insulin resistance
- Longer daily fast can help you to delay the aging process and improve longevity
- It fights inflammation and fights off infections, which helps to prevent the development of chronic conditions
- Fasting might improve heart health by reducing cholesterol, blood pressure, and triglycerides levels
- Fasting has been found to help in the prevention of cancer and manage some side effects at chemotherapy
- It boosts the secretion of the growth hormone, which helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat