Are you struggling to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet? You may have a toxic fatty acid that blocks weight loss.
Here's how a simple “Ice Hack” speed up my fat loss and helped me restore my health, watch now.
Anyone who has been affected by gout knows how complex issue it can be. In fact, gout is a common health condition that affects people of all ages, it’s often characterized by severe attacks of pain, swelling, redness, and tenderness in one or more joints.
Fortunately, cucumber juice is highly alkalizing and extremely effective at eliminating uric acid and preventing its accumulation. In addition, it protects against crystallization in the joints and synovial sacks.
Moreover, when it’s combined with celery and ginger, that’s the perfect healing combo. It easily fights inflammation, cleanses the body, and eliminates toxins. You should also know that you may experience slight pain when drinking this juice, that’s a sign of healing from the old toxins being eliminated.
Here’s how to remove uric acid crystallization in joints:
- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- 2 ribs of celery
- A slice of lemon
- 1-inch young ginger root
- At first, prepare your ingredients. Clean them thoroughly, you can also use a good fruit and veggie wash to remove the germs.
- Now, cut the cucumber into smaller pieces, in order to fit the capacity of your juicer.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean the celery ribs out of the dirt.
- Then, cut the lemon in half, carve out the ginger root, and juice all the ingredients together.
- You can store the remedy in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Drink this natural remedy on a daily basis, and very soon you will experience amazing health improvements.